Gujarat Ecological Education and Research (GEER) Foundation, Gandhinagar has recently invited applications for the various post of JRF, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Project Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in GEER Foundation jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc/ B.Sc/ MBA/ Post Graduation Diploma in Rural Management from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Gujarat Ecological Education and Research (GEER) Foundation, Gandhinagar details:
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
- Technical Assistant – 05
- Laboratory Technician – 01
- Laboratory Assistant – 03
- Project Officer – 01
- Community Mobiliser – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. Microbiology, MSW/ MRS
- Technical Assistant – M.Sc/ B.Sc Botany/ Forestry/ Zoology/Life Science/ Envi. Sci
- Laboratory Technician – M.Sc Life Sci./Analytical Chemistry/ Envt.Sci./ Biotechnology
- Laboratory Assistant – B.Sc/ M.Sc Life Sci./ Analytical Chemistry/ Envt. Sci./ Biotechnology
- Project Officer – MBA/ Post Graduation Diploma in Rural Management or Forest Management/ Masters in Forestry/ Climate Change/Agriculture or related subjects
- Community Mobiliser – MSW/ MRS
30 years for Sr. No. 1 to 4
40 years for Sr. No. 5
35 years for Sr. No. 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time for (Sr. No. 3 to 6) : 19/06/2017 @ 09:30 am
Walk-in Interview Date & Time for (Sr. No. 1 & 2) : 20/06/2017 @ 09:30 am
Venue : Office of GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar – Gujarat
Reader’s are requested to follow GEER Foundation official advertisement for complete details.