Govind Ballabh Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development (GBPIHED), Almora, Uttarakhand has recently invited applications for the 3 post of Field Assistant / Data Entry Operator (DEO), Contractual Technical Assistant and Driver on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in GBPIHED jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Intermediate from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Govind Ballabh Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development (GBPIHED), Almora, Uttarakhand details:
- Field Assistant/ Data Entry Operator – 01
- Contractual Technical Assistant – 01
- Driver – 01
- Field Assistant/ Data Entry Operator – Intermediate with 3 years field experience in Himalayan terrain
- Contractual Technical Assistant – 1st class 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution
- Driver – Intermediate with Driving Licence and 5 years experience
35 years for Sr. No. 1, 3
30 years for Sr. No. 2
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit bio-data in advance to the Administrative Officer through email and attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age and other required certificates:
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 18/12/2017 @ 11:00 am
Venue : Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of GBPIHED, Kosi-Katarmal, Almora – 263643, Uttarakhand
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow GBPIHED official advertisement for complete details.