Gauhati University has recently invited applications for the various post of Research Scientist, Technical Associate, Lab Bearer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Gauhati University jobs notification and having qualification of HSLC/ M.Sc. in Physics/ Ph.D. from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Gauhati University details:
- Research Scientist (A/B/C) – 03
- Technical Associate/ Scientific Officer (A/B) – 02
- Laboratory Helper/ Lab Bearer – 01
- Research Scientist (A/B/C) – A) M.Sc. in Physics with Ph.D. in Physics in the field of Atmospheric Sciences with minimum 4 years of post Ph.D. research experiences. B) M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics as special paper with at least 3 years of research experience in signal processing and hardware related to ST Radar Systems and with relevant knowledge on Atmospheric Sciences. C) M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology with Ph. D. in the field of Atmospheric Science. Experience in handling large volume of data in Parallel Computing Systems.
- Technical Associate/ Scientific Officer (A/B) – A) M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics as a special paper and at least 3 years of research experience in the field relevant to Atmospheric Sciences. B) M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology with 3 years of research experience in the field of Atmospheric Sciences and Parallel Computing System.
- Laboratory Helper/ Lab Bearer – HSLC with 5 years of experience in handling of laboratory equipments/ systems and office work related services. Experiences must be from Government or from recognized institutions.
21 to 43 years as on 01/01/2017
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates as per latest Assam Government rules.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1000/-
SC/ST – Rs 500/-
Payable through Demand Draft in favour of the “Registrar, Gauhati University” payable at SBI, G.U. Branch,
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Gauhati University, Guwahati – 14
Form Submission Last Date : 16/06/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Download Application Form for (Sr. No. 1)
Download Application Form for (Sr. No. 2)
Download Application Form for (Sr. No. 3)
Reader’s are requested to follow Gauhati University official advertisement for complete details.