Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune has recently invited applications for the various post of Medical Officer, Gym Instructor and Consultant on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in FTII Pune jobs notification and having qualification of MBBS Degree/ Graduation from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune details:
- Honorary Medical Officer – 01
- Gym Instructor cum Maintainer – 01
- Consultant (Administration) – 01
- Honorary Medical Officer – MBBS Degree
- Gym Instructor cum Maintainer – Degree of a recognized university.
- Consultant (Administration) – The Consultant (Administration) should have adequate knowledge of rules and regulations of the Government of India on the subject of Administration and all Establishments related matters. They should have at least 5 years working experience in the specific field of administration.
As on 10/03/2018
65 years age Sr. No. 1, 3
40 years for Sr. No. 2
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Fee can be paid in favour of “Accounts Officer, FTII, payable at Pune”.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the given address in the job notification of FTII Pune.
Form Submission Last Date : 10/03/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow FTII Pune official advertisement for complete details.