Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun Uttarakhand has recently invited applications for the 98 post of LDC, MTS, Store Keeper, Technician, Forest Guard and Driver. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Forest Research Institute jobs notification and having qualification of 10th/ 12th Pass/ ITI/ Graduation from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun Uttarakhand details:
- Technician – 10
(Electrician/ Plumber/ AMO/ Carpenter/ Welder)
- Technician – 45
(Field/ Lab Research)
- Technical Assistant – 03
- Store Keeper – 01
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 03
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 19
- Forest Guard – 02
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 15
- Technician (Electrician/ Plumber/ AMO/ Carpenter/ Welder) – Matriculation and ITI Certificate in relevant Trades
- Technician (Field/ Lab Research) – 12th with Science in 60% marks
- Technical Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Science
- Store Keeper – 12th Pass
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Matriculation and Valid Driving Licence
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Pass and Typing speed of 35 wpm in English OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Forest Guard – 10th Pass and Certificate in Fire Fighting.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 10th Pass
18 to 30 years Sr. No. 1, 2
21 to 30 years Sr. No. 3
18 to 27 years Sr. No. 4 to 8
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ST – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.fri.res.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for FRI Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/04/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 21/04/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Forest Research Institute official advertisement for complete details.