Earth System Sciences Organization (ESSO), under the aegis of Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt of India has recently invited applications for the various post of Scientist, Programmer, RA on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ESSO jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ Post Graduate/ BE/ B.Tech/ Master Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Earth System Sciences Organization (ESSO) details:
- Senior Programmer – 01
- Junior Programmer – 01
- Project Scientist C – 02
- Research Associate – 04
- Laboratory Assistant – 06
- Project Scientist B – 15
- Project Assistant – 44
- Senior Programmer – First Class PG Degree in Computer Science
- Junior Programmer – First Class BE/ B.Tech in computer science or First class PG in computer science
- Project Scientist C – Master’s degree in Geophysics with minimum 60% marks or equivalent or Master’s Degree in Physics with at least 60% marks
- Research Associate – Ph.D in Geology/ Marine Geology/ Geophysics
- Laboratory Assistant – Graduation in Agriculture/ Environmental Science or Graduation in Chemistry or Graduation in Microbiology/ Zoology or Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Surveying/ Instrumentation or equivalent
- Project Scientist B – Master’s Degree in relevant filed
- Project Assistant – Post Graduation/ Master’s Degree in relevant filed
As on 01/01/2017
28 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 5, 7
25 years for Sr. No. 4, 6
40 years for Sr. No. 3
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ncess.gov.in and follow the “Notification” tab. There after Click on “Vacancies” read instructions how to apply online for ESSO Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 15/09/2017 @ 05:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow ESSO official advertisement for complete details.