Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1, New Delhi has recently invited applications for the various post of Specialist and Senior Resident on contractual basis in Radiology department. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ESIC Hospital Okhla jobs notification and having qualification of MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1, New Delhi details:
- Senior Resident (3 years) – Radiology – 01
- Senior Resident (1 year against GDMO) – Radiology – 01
- Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialist – Radiology – 02
- Senior Resident (3 years) – Radiology – Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality, registered with Delhi or State Medical Council or Medical Council of India
- Senior Resident (1 year against GDMO) – Radiology – MBBS with PG degree or Diploma in concerned speciality
- Full Time/ Par Time Contractual Specialist – Radiology – MBBS with PG degree or Diploma in concerned speciality with 3 year experience from a recognized university
35 years age limit for Sr. No. 1, 2
45 years age limit for Sr. No. 3
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST Candidates
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ST – Rs 75/-
PH/ Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Dates : 3rd Wednesday of every month for a period of 6 months.
Reader’s are requested to follow ESIC Hospital Okhla official advertisement for complete details.