ESIC Mumbai has recently invited applications for the 56 post of Specialist, Senior Resident and Junior Resident. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ESIC Mumbai jobs notification and having qualification of MBBS/ PG/ MD/ DNB/ Diploma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in ESIC Mumbai details:
- Senior Resident (on contract) – 45
- Junior Resident – 03
- Full-Time Specialist – 01
- Part Time Super Specialist – 02
- Part Time Specialist – 05
- Senior Resident (on contract) – MBBS with PG, MD, DNB or Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university, registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Junior Resident – MBBS and have registered with MCI or State Medical Council, BDS, Should have registered with DCI or State Dental Council.
- Full-Time Specialist – MBBS with P.G. Degree or equivalent with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma having post PG experience of 5 years respectively in particular Specialty.
- Part Time Super Specialist – MBBS with MD, D.M. Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council.
- Part Time Specialist – MBBS with P. G. Degree or equivalent with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma having post PG experience of 5 years respectively in particular Specialty.
As on 30/05/2018
37 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
30 years for Sr. No. 3
45 years for Sr. No. 4
66 years for Sr. No. 5, 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date : 29/05/2018 & 30/05/2018
Reporting Time : 09:00 AM to 02:30 PM
Venue : ESIC Model Hospital Cum ODC & PGIMSR, MIDC, Andheri-(E), Mumbai- 400093
Reader’s are requested to follow ESIC Mumbai official advertisement for complete details.