Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC) has recently invited applications for the 32 post of Probationary Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ECGC jobs notification and having qualification of Chartered Account (CA)/ Bachelor of Law/ Company Secretaries (CS)/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC) details:
- Probationary Officer – 32
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Accounts – 05
- Legal – 05
- Company Secretary – 01
- Actuary – 02
- IT – 02
- Economics – 02
- Commerce – 03
- Generalist – 12
- Accounts – An Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (CA)/ Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India or An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Legal – Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Masters of Law (LLM)
- Company Secretary – An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
- Actuary – Student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CT-1, CT-2 and CT-3
- IT – B.Tech or BE in CS/ IT or MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security
- Economics – MA Degree in Economics
For more infromation on educational qualification of remaing posts follow the notification link below
20 to 30 years as on 01/01/2018
Born not earlier than 02/01/1988 and not later than 01/01/1998 (both the date inclusive)
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 600/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ecgc.in and follow the “Recruitment of Probationary Officer” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for ECGC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/01/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 15/01/2018
Application Fee Payment Date : 01/01/2018 to 15/01/2018
Last Date for Printing the Application : 30/01/2018
Call Letter Download Date for Online Examination : 7 to 10 days before exam
ECGC Online Examination : February 2018
Reader’s are requested to follow ECGC official advertisement for complete details.