Eastern Railway has recently invited applications for the 24 post of Paramedical Staff (Group C) in Medical Department, on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Eastern Railway jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ DMLT/ B.Sc (Nursing) from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Eastern Railway details:
- Paramedical Staff (Group C) – 24
Posts Wise Vacancies:
|Name of Posts||Post|
- Nursing Cadre – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other Institution reorganized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing)
- Lab.Tech. – 10+2 with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) from recognized institution
- Nursing Cadre – 20 to 40 years
- Lab.Tech. – 18 to 33 years
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 07/07/2018 @ 10:00 am
Venue : Office of Medical Director/ B.R.Singh Hospital/ Eastern Railway, Sealdah (West Bengal)
Reader’s are requested to follow Eastern Railway official advertisement for complete details.