East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 310 Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Engineer, Typist, Technician jobs in East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The recruitment eligibility criteria of East Coast Railway 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in East Coast Railway details:
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist – 12
- Technician III – 65
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 48
- Goods Guard – 93
- Junior Engineer /Civil – 63
- Junior Engineer /Mech – 13
- Junior Engineer /Elect – 11
- Junior Engineer /S&T – 05
- Junior Clerk-cum Typist – 12th Pass or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability/ Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 stage). Typing proficient in English/ Hindi on Computer is essential.
- Technician III (Carpenter/ Welder/ Fitter) – 10th Pass and ITI in relevant trade
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 12th Pass or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Goods Guard – Degree from recognized University and its equivalent
- Junior Engineer /Civil – Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Junior Engineer /Mech – Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation and Control/ Tools and Machining/ Tools and Die Making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering
- Junior Engineer /Elect – Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Junior Engineer /S&T – Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
42 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 15/04/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 14/05/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow East Coast Railway official advertisement for complete details.