Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has recently invited applications for the 1074 various post of LDC (Lowed Division Clerk), Junior Engineer (Civil), Statistical Assistant, Draughtsman, Librarian, Food Safety Officer and Field Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DSSSB jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass, 12th Pass/ Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) details:
- LDC – 34
- Grade-IV (DASS) – 480
- Grade-II (DASS) – 221
- Statistical Assistant – 260
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 05
- Draughtsman Grade-III – 52
- Field Assistant – 10
- Food Safety Officer – 05
- Librarian – 06
- Librarian – 01
- LDC (Lowed Division Clerk) – 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
- Grade-IV (DASS) – 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
- Grade-II (DASS) – Degree from a recognized university in Arts/ Commerce/ Science or Agriculture.
- Statistical Assistant – Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Mathematics /Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject / papers in Post Graduation/Graduation level ).
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ institution or equivalent
- Draughtsman Grade-III – Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt. and 2 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution.
- Field Assistant – Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/Board.
- Food Safety Officer – A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized university or Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by Central Govt. and Successfully completion of training as specified by Food Authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
- Librarian – Graduate from a recognized university with diploma in Library Science and One year’s professional experience OR Bachelor in Library Science.
- Librarian – Bachelor’s degree in Library science or Library and Information science of a recognized university/institute and 2 years professional experience in a library under central/state government/autonomous or statutory organization/PSU/university or recognized research or educational institution.
18 to 27 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 5, 6, 7
20 to 27 years for Sr. No. 3
18 to 30 years for Sr. No. 4
Max. 30 years for Sr. No. 8, 10
Max. 37 years for Sr. No. 9
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rule for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.dsssbonline.nic.in and read instructions how to apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/08/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 21/08/2017
Application Fee Payment Date : 01/08/2017 to 21/08/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow DSSSB official advertisement for complete details.