Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has recently invited applications for the 835 post of Pharmacist, Legal Asst, Assistant Superintendent, Warder and Matron. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DSSSB jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Graduation/ Diploma in Homoeopathy Pharmacy/ Bachelor’s in Law from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) details:
- Grade-II (DASS) – 221
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic) – 40
- Legal Assistant – 13
- Asstt. Superintendent – 96
- Matron (Only for Female) – 64
- Warder (Only for Male) – 401
- Grade-II (DASS) – Degree from a recognized university in Arts/ Commerce/ Science or Agriculture.
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic) – 10+2 with Science Subject and Diploma in Homoeopathy Pharmacy of not less than two years from a Government Board/institution.
- Legal Assistant – Bachelor degree in any subject with Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized university/institute.
- Asstt. Superintendent – Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Matron (Only for Female) – 10+2 / Senior Secondary pass from a recognized Board.
- Warder (Only for Male) – 10+2 Senior Secondary pass from a recognized Board.
As on 21/11/2017
20 to 32 years for Sr. No. 1
27 years for Sr. No. 2
30 years for Sr. No. 3
18 to 27 years for Sr. No. 4, 5, 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.dsssbonline.nic.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/11/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 21/11/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow DSSSB official advertisement for complete details.