Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Scientific Analysis Group (SAG) has recently invited applications for the 10 post of Junior Research Fellow. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DRDO SAG jobs notification and having qualification of BE/ B.Tech/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) SAG details:
- Junior Research Fellow – 10
Subject wise Discipline:
- Mathematics -03
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Science – 04
- Electronic/ Electronic Communication & Engineering – 03
- Mathematics – PG Degree in Mathematics
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Science – BE/ B.Tech/ PG Degree
- Electronic/ Electronic Communication & Engineering – BE/ B.Tech/ PG Degree
28 years as on 02/08/2018
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date : 02/08/2018
Registration Time : 09:00 am to 11:30 am
Venue : At SAG, Metcalfe House, Delhi – 110054
Reader’s are requested to follow DRDO SAG official advertisement for complete details.