District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Sahibganj Jharkhand has recently invited applications for the various post of Block Programme Officer, Accounts, Technical, Computer Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DRDA Sahibganj jobs notification and having qualification of B.Com/ B.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Sahibganj details:
- Block Programme Officer – 06
- Technical Assistant (Equivalent to the Assistant Engineer) – 02
- Technical Assistant (Equivalent to the Junior Engineer) – 20
- Accounts Assistant – 04
- Computer Assistant – 05
- Block Programme Officer – Degree with any subject
- Technical Assistant (Equivalent to the Assistant Engineer) – B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering Degree
- Technical Assistant (Equivalent to the Junior Engineer) – Diploma in Civil Engineering Degree
- Accounts Assistant – B.Com (Honours)/ B.Com (General) Degree
- Computer Assistant – B.Sc. (Computer Honours)/ B.Sc. (Computer General)/ B.C.A
As on 01/05/2017
18 to 35 years for Unreserved
18 to 37 years for BC/ EBC
18 to 38 years for Women candidates of UR, BC & EBC
18 to 40 years for ST/ SC candidates (Male & Female)
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Deputy Commissioner,
Office of District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Sahibganj – Jharkhand
Form Submission Last Date : 20/06/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow DRDA Sahibganj official advertisement for complete details.