Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC), Jodhpur Rajasthan has recently invited applications for the 23 post of Technician, Project Assistant and Field Worker. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DMRC jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ B Pharm/ D Pharma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC), Jodhpur details:
- Project Assistant – 03
- Field Worker/ Technician-II – 13
- Project Technician-II/ Health Assistant – 05
- Project Technician-I – 02
- Project Assistant – Graduate in Life Science/ Master’s degree in Zoology/ BioChemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences from a recognized university.
- Field Worker/ Technician-II – 12th pass in Science subjects or B.Sc. degree.
- Project Technician-II/ Health Assistant – 10th/ Matric/ High School/Equivalent with one year required experience from Govt./ recognized Institute.
- Project Technician-I – 10th/ Matric/ High School/equivalent with one year required experience from government/ recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI
30 years age for Sr. No. 1, 2
28 years age for Sr. No. 3
25 years age for Sr. No. 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 24/01/2018 to 06/02/2018 @ 10:00 am
Reader’s are requested to follow DMRC official advertisement for complete details.