District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO), Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh has recently invited applications for the 22 post of Staff Nurse, MO, Specialist Doctor, Lab Technician and Field Investigator on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DMHO Ananthapuramu jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ GNM/ MBBS/ MD Degree in MLT from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO), Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh details:Specialist Doctor – 01
- Specialist Doctor -01
- Specialist Cardiology – 01
- Medical Oncologist – 01
- Medical Officer (MO) – 05
- Staff Nurse – 02
- Rehabilitation Worker – 07
- District Consultant – 01
- Lab Technician – 01
- Field Investigator – 03
- Specialist Doctor – MBBS/ Degree
- Specialist Cardiology – MD in Medicine/ Degree
- Medical Oncologist – MD in Medicine/ Degree
- Medical Officer (MO) – MBBS/ Degree
- Staff Nurse – GNM
- Rehabilitation Worker – Bachelor in Physiotherapy/ Vocational Therapy with Computer Knowledge
- District Consultant – Graduation Degree in MD/ Doctorate Degree, Ph.D/ MBBS/ BDA/ M.Sc.
- Lab Technician – Intermediate +2, DMLT
- Field Investigator – Intermediate with Science
50 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9
40 years for Sr. No. 5, 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The District AIDS Prevent and Control Unit,
2nd floor, O/o District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO),
Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh
Form Submission Start Date : 22/02/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 10/03/2018
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow DMHO Ananthapuramu official advertisement for complete details.