Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has recently invited applications for the 423 post of Pharmacist, Radiographer, Laboratory Technician, Account/ Junior Assistant and Dresser. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DHS Assam jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy/ Graduation from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam details:
- Pharmacist – 92
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – 06
- Radiographer – 59
- Laboratory Technician – 94
- Account/ Junior Assistant – 96
- Dresser – 76
- Pharmacist – Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic)
- Radiographer – Radiographer Technician Certificate Course or above
- Laboratory Technician – Laboratory Technician Certificate Course or above
- Account/ Junior Assistant – Graduation
- Dresser – HSLC or equivalent
18 to 28 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.dhs.assam.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 05/03/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 16/03/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow DHS Assam official advertisement for complete details.