District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Rohtak Haryana. has recently invited applications for the 7 post of Case Registry Assistant, Consultant Psychiatrist, STS, Monitoring and evaluation Officer and MO on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DHFWS Rohtak jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ Graduation/ MBBS/ MD in Psychiatry from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Rohtak Haryana. details:
- Consultant Psychiatrist – 01
- Monitoring and evaluation Officer – 01
- Case Registry Assistant – 01
- Medical Officer – 01
- STS (Senior Treatment Supervisor) – 03
- Consultant Psychiatrist – MD in Psychiatry/ equivalent Degree
- Monitoring and evaluation Officer – Degree
- Case Registry Assistant – Higher Secondary with Computer Knowledge
- Medical Officer – MBBS
- STS (Senior Treatment Supervisor) – Graduation
65 years for Sr. No. 1
18 to 42 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 4, 5
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Date of Computer Test & Written Test : 22/03/2018 & 26/03/2018
Walk-in Interview Date : 22/03/2018 & 27/03/2018 @ 11:00 am to 01:30 pm
Venue : O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission Bays No.55-58, Sec-2, Panchkula
Reader’s are requested to follow DHFWS Rohtak official advertisement for complete details.