District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Narnaul Haryana has recently invited applications for the 11 post of Staff Nurse, Consultant, Psychiatrist, Finance cum Logistic Consultant, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Psychiatric Nurse, Community Nurse, Case Registry Assistant on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DHFWS Narnaul jobs notification and having qualification of B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course/ Post Graduate Degree in Mental Health/ Psychiatric Social work/ CA/ Inter ICWA/ M.Com/ MBA (Finance/ Material Management) from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS), Narnaul Haryana details:
- Psychiatrists – 01
- Consultant – 01
- Finance cum Logistic Consultant – 01
- Clinical Psychologist – 01
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 01
- Psychiatric Nurse – 01
- Community Nurse – 01
- Case Registry Assistant – 01
- Staff Nurses – 03
- Psychiatrists – Post Graduate degree in Mental Health or Psychiatric Social work
- Consultant – MD, Medicine or equivalent degree
- Finance cum Logistic Consultant – Inter CA/ Inter ICWA/ M.Com or MBA (Finance/ Material Management) with knowledge of computer
- Clinical Psychologist – Post graduate Degree in Psychology or applied psychology & master of Philosophy in Medical and Social Psychology or Master of Philosophy in mental health and social psychology
- Psychiatric Social Worker – Post Graduate degree in Mental Health or Psychiatric Social work
- Psychiatric Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM course Registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council
- Community Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM course Registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council
- Case Registry Assistant – Higher secondary and knowledge of windows based packages/ applications
- Staff Nurses – B.Sc Nursing/ GNM course Registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council from a recognized institution with Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with required documents to the below address and attend walk-in interview as per schedule:
The Office of the Dy Civil Surgeon (NHM),
Form Submission Last Date : 21/02/2018 upto 05:00 pm
Date of Interview & Written for (Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) : 27/02/2018
Date of Interview & Written for (Sr. No. 6, 7, 8, 9) : 28/02/2018
Venue : DHFWS, Narnaul, Haryana
Click here for Job Notification
Download Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow DHFWS Narnaul official advertisement for complete details.