District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Jalpaiguri, West Bengal has recently invited applications for the 12 various post of Laboratory Technician, Consultant and Rehabilitation Worker/ Physiotherapist on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DHFWS Jalpaiguri jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biological science from the Board/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Jalpaiguri details:
- Laboratory Technician of the Blood Bank under NHM – 01
- Laboratory Technician (N0UHM) – 02
- Laboratory Technician (ICTC) – 03
- Laboratory Technician (NVBDCP) – 02
- Laboratory Technician (RCH) – 01
- Laboratory Technician (AIDS) – 01
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – 01
- Rehabilitation Worker/ Physiotherapist (NPHCE) – 01
- Laboratory Technician of the Blood Bank under NHM – Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biological science before obtaining diploma or Degree, Diploma in Medical Laboratory, Technology (DML T)/ Diploma in Laboratory Techniques (DLT) from any University/ Institution recognized by the Central or State Govt
- Laboratory Technician (N0UHM) – Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DML T) recognized by the Govt. of West Bengal State Medical faculty/ AICTE
- Laboratory Technician (ICTC) – Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DML T) recognized by the Govt. of West Bengal
For details of educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below.
As on 01/01/2017
18 to 40 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 4
18 to 60 years for Sr. No. 3, 6
Maximum 40 years for Sr. No. 5, 7, 8
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs 50/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.jalpaigurihealth.com and follow the “Recruitment” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 17/07/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 26/07/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow DHFWS Jalpaiguri official advertisement for complete details.