District Health and Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), Howrah has recently invited applications for the 8 post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Counselor on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DHFWS Howrah jobs notification and having qualification of B.Sc Nursing/ GNM/ ANM/ MLT/ B.Sc. Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Health & Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), Howrah details:
- Staff Nurse – 01
- Blood Bank Lab Technician – 04
- ICTC Lab Technician – 01
- Staff Nurse (For Art) – 01
- Blood Bank Counselor – 01
- Staff Nurse – Complete GNM Course
- Blood Bank Lab Technician – Degree/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- ICTC Lab Technician – Graduation/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc)
- Staff Nurse (For Art) – B.Sc Nursing/ GNM/ ANM
- Blood Bank Counselor – Masters/ Post Graduation Degree in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development with knowledge of computer with relevant experience
As on 01/01/2017
40 years for Sr. No. 1, 5
60 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test/ Computer Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.healthyhowrah.org and follow the instructions how to apply online for DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 17/11/2017 till 05:00 pm
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow DHFWS Howrah official advertisement for complete details.