District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Alipurduar West Bengal has recently invited applications for the 12 various post of Lab Technician, Counselor and Consultant on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DHFWS Jalpaiguri jobs notification and having qualification of MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Graduate/ PG from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Alipurduar details:
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – 01
- ICTC Counselor – 02
- ICTC Laboratory Technician – 06
- Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank) – 01
- Counselor – 01
- Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank-NACP) – 01
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Graduate with masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent) with 2 years experiences in Public Health/ Hospital administration
- ICTC Counselor – Post Graduate Degree/ diploma in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing ; with minimum 1 year experience after PG degree/diploma, of working in field of counseling in health sector; preferably in HIV/ AIDS
- ICTC Laboratory Technician – Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc); with minimum 1 year experience after graduation
- Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank) – Degree in Medical Labbratory Technology (BMLT) from any University/ Institution recognized by the Central / State Government
- Counselor – Master’s/ Post Graduate degree in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development from any Institution recognized by the Central or State Government with Working Knowledge of Computer
- Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank-NACP) – Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc); with minimum 1 year experience after graduation
As on 01/07/2017
Maximum 60 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 6
Maximum 40 years for Sr. No. 4, 5
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs 50/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.jalpaigurihealth.com and follow the “Recruitment” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for DHFWS Jalpaiguri Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
The Chief Medical Officer of Health & Member Secretary, DHFWS,
Matrisadan (1st floor), ward no. XVI, New Alipurduar – 736121, West Bengal
Form Submission Last Date : 31/07/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow DHFWS Jalpaiguri official advertisement for complete details.