District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Alipurduar West Bengal has recently invited applications for the 9 post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, MO, GNM and Consultant on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DHFWS Alipurduar jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc)/ Nursing/ Diploma Medical Laboratory (DMLT)/ MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management/ from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Alipurduar West Bengal details:
- District Consultant – 01
- ICTC Laboratory – 01
- Laboratory Technician (NHM) – 01
- Block ASHA Facilitator – 01
- Medical Officer (Full Time) – 01
- GNM – 01
- Staff Nurse – 02
- Laboratory Technician (NACP) – 01
- District Consultant – MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management with 2 years experience
- ICTC Laboratory – Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc) or Diploma Medical Laboratory (DMLT) with relevant experience
- Medical Officer – MBBS from MCI recognized institute with 01 year compulsory internship & must registered under West Bengal Medical Council
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
As on 01/01/2018
60 years for Sr. No. 2, 8
40 years for Sr. No. 3, 4
63 years for Sr. No. 5
21 to 40 years for Sr. No. 6
64 years for Sr. No. 7
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ST candidates
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST – Rs 50/-
Fee can be paid in favour of “Chief Medical Officer of Health” payable at Alipurduar through DD
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Chief Medical Officer of Health & Member Secretary,
DH&FWS, Matrisadan (1st Floor),
Ward No XVI, New Alipurduar – 736121 (West Bengal)
Form Submission Last Date : 25/01/2018 @ 04:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow DHFWS Alipurduar official advertisement for complete details.