Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (DFSL) Maharashtra has recently invited applications for the various post of Scientific Assistant, Senior Lab Assistant, Sr Clerk, Lab Attendant, Peon. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DFSL Maharashtra jobs notification and having qualification of 10th pass/ Graduation/ B.Sc. from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (DFSL) Maharashtra details:
- Scientific Assistant – 20
- Scientific Assistant (Cyber Crime, Tape Authentication & Speaker Identification) – 73
- Senior Laboratory Assistant – 10
- Senior Clerk (Stores) – 02
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 07
- Clerk Typist – 12
- Telephone Opretor – 01
- Driver – 03
- Laboratory Attendant – 09
- Peon – 03
- Scientific Assistant – B.Sc. (Chemistry) Degree
- Scientific Assistant (Cyber Crime, Tape Authentication & Speaker Identification) – B.Sc. (Forensic Science)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensic and Related Law
- Senior Laboratory Assistant – HSC Science
- Senior Clerk (Stores) – HSC Science
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – SSC with Science
- Clerk Typist – Any Graduate
- Telephone Opretor – 10th Pass
- Driver – 10th Pass with Driving License
- Laboratory Attendant – 10th Fail
- Peon – 10th Pass
18 to 38 years as on 24/03/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.mahapariksha.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 24/03/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 12/04/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow DFSL Maharashtra official advertisement for complete details.