DRDO Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur has recently invited applications for the 4 post of Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DRDO Defence Laboratory Jodhpur jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc./ Ph.D in Chemistry/ NET from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in DRDO Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur details:
- Research Associate (Chemistry) – 01
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) – 02
- Junior Research Fellow (Physics) – 01
- Research Associate (Chemistry) – Ph.D in Chemistry with experience in Synthesis and Characterization of Nano materials
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) – Graduate degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry
- Junior Research Fellow (Physics) – Physics in first division with NET qualification
35 years for Sr. No. 1
28 years for Sr. No. 2, 3
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with bio-data, self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time for (Sr. No. 1) : 25/10/2017 @ 10:00 am
Walk-in Interview Date & Time for (Sr. No. 2) : 26/10/2017 @ 10:00 am
Walk-in Interview Date & Time for (Sr. No. 3) : 27/10/2017 @ 10:00 am
Venue : Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur – 342011 (Rajasthan)
Reader’s are requested to follow DRDO Defence Laboratory Jodhpur official advertisement for complete details.