ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research (DCFR), Nainital, Uttarakhand has recently invited applications for the 8 post of RA, JRF, Field Asst, SRF. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DCFR jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Degree/ PG/ NET/ Ph.D from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research (DCFR), Nainital, Uttarakhand details:
- Research Associate – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
- Field Assistant – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 04
- Research Associate – Ph.D in Fisheries Science/ Fisheries Biotechnology/ Zoology.
- Junior Research Fellow – PG Degree in Fisheries Science/ Zoology/ Life Science.
- Field Assistant – Intermediate.
- Senior Research Fellow – Masters in Fisheries Science or M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Microbiology.
As on 04/07/2018
For Sr. No. 1
40 years for Men
45 years for Women
For Sr. No. 2, 3, 4
35 years for Men
40 years for Women
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 04/07/2018 @ 11:00 am
Venue : At Institute’s Bhimtal Campus
Reader’s are requested to follow DCFR official advertisement for complete details.