Dy Director of Veterinary Services Dantewada has recently invited applications for the various post of Veterinary Assistant, Lab Technician, Tractor Driver, Cow-Shed Incharge Officer and Labour. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Veterinary Services Dantewada jobs notification and having qualification of B.V.Sc./ AH Degree/ DMLT/ BMLT from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Veterinary Services Dantewada details:
- Cow-Shed Incharge Officer – 01
- Veterinary Assistant – 01
- Laboratory Technician – 01
- Tractor Driver – 02
- Labour – 10
- Cow-Shed Incharge Officer – 5 years experience in relevant field
- Veterinary Assistant – B.V.Sc. & AH Degree
- Laboratory Technician – DMLT/ BMLT with Registration in CG Paramedical Council
- Tractor Driver – 8th Pass with Tractor Driving certificate from recognized Institution
- Labour – 5th Class Passed
18 to 35 years as on 01/07/2017
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Dy Director of Veterinary Services,
Form Submission Last Date : 15/09/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow Veterinary Services Dantewada official advertisement for complete details.