Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has recently invited applications for the 76 post of Pharmacist, Chemist, Nurse, Lab Technician, Physiotherapist, Dental Surgeon and GDMO. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DVC jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ B.Sc./ Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery/ BDS/ MBBS Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) details:
- GDMO – 31
- Dental Surgeon – 05
- Physiotherapist – 05
- Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II – 10
- Jr. Chemist (Public Health) – 02
- Jr. Multi Purpose Health Worker – 08
- Jr. Nurse Gr. II – 07
- Jr. Lab Technician – 05
- Jr. Health Inspector – 01
- Jr. X-Ray Technician – 02
- General Duty Medical Officer – MBBS Degree & one year experience as a Medical practitioner after the internship.
- Dental Surgeon – BDS with 2 years experience in the line.
- Physiotherapist – Higher Secondary, Diploma in Physiotherapy & Two years experience as Physiotherapist in a reputed Organization.
- Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II – Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with 2 years Diploma course in Pharmacy
- Jr. Chemist (Public Health) – B.Sc with Chemistry Honours. One year experience in the line.
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below
56 years as on 25/06/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.dvc.gov.in and follow the “Careers” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for DVC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 25/06/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Format of Caste & Disability Certificate
Reader’s are requested to follow Damodar Valley Corporation official advertisement for complete details.