Daman and Diu Administration, Daman, Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Community Health Centre has recently invited applications for the 11 post of Accountant, Manager, Dental Technician, Epidemiologist, Veterinary Consultant, Programme Officer and Social Worker on short term contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Daman and Diu Administration jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma in Speech/ language and Hearing Science/ CA/ ICWA/ MBBS/ M.Sc. in life Science/ Epidemiology/ PG Diploma/ Degree in Public Health/ MD/ DNB in Preventive and Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ MBA in Health Care Administration/ Community Health Administration/ Dental from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Daman and Diu Administration, Daman Medical and Health Services details:
- Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist – 01
- State Finance Manager – 01
- Programme Officer PNDT – 01
- Epidemiologist under IDSP – 01
- State Veterinary Consultant – 01
- Social Worker – 01
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist – 01
- AYUSH MO (RBSK) – 01
- Accountant – 01
- ANM – 01
- Dental Technician – 01
- Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist – MD/ DNB in Preventive & Social Medicine/ Community Medicine or MBBS with full time 2 years PG Diploma/ Degree in Public Health or MBA (Full time) in Health Care Administration/ Community Health Administration or Dental/ AYUSH Graduate
- State Finance Manager – MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA
- Programme Officer PNDT – MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH Graduation with PG Diploma/ Degree in Public Health or MBA in Health Care Administration/ Community Health Administration
- Epidemiologist under IDSP – MBBS/ Dentist/ AYUSH graduate with 2 years full time Degree/ Diploma in PSM/ Public Health or Epidemiology (MD MPH, DPH, MAE etc. or MBBS or M.Sc. in life Science with 2 years MPH or M.Sc. (Epidemiology)
- State Veterinary Consultant – Post graduate Veterinary degree in Veterinary Public Health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Microbiology or Veterinary Pathology, Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary
- Social Worker – MSW
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist – Degree Diploma in Speech, language & Hearing Science with relevant experience
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
50 years for Sr. No. 1
45 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 4, 5
30 years for Sr. No. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with bio-data, self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 06/01/2018 @ 10:30 am
Reporting Time : 09:00 am
Venue : Secretariat, Fort Area, Moti Daman
Reader’s are requested to follow Daman and Diu Administration official advertisement for complete details.