Cuttack Collectorate, Odisha has recently invited applications for the various post of Store Keeper, Accountant, Probation Officer, Superintendent. Candidates who’s age is not more then as specified in Cuttack Collectorate jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Diploma in Ayurvedic/ PG in Commerce/ MBA (Finance) from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Cuttack Collectorate details:
- Superintendent – 01
- Counsellor – 01
- Probation Officer/ Case Worker/ Child Welfare Officer – 01
- Paramedical Staff – 01
- Store Keeper cum Accountant – 01
- House Keeper – 01
- Superintendent – Master Degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology or any other related field of Humanities or MBA (HR)/ Masters Degree and Familiarity with Computers
- Counsellor – Post Graduation in Sociology/ Psychology (Child Psychology)/ Social Work/ Social Science with Computer Skills
- Probation Officer/ Case Worker/ Child Welfare Officer – Master Degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology or any other related field of Humanities or MBA (HR)/ Masters Degree and Familiarity with Computers
- Paramedical Staff – Diploma in Ayurvedic/ Homeopathic from a recognized institution by Govt. of India
- Store Keeper cum Accountant – PG in Commerce/ MBA (Finance)
- House Keeper – Matric
21 to 35 years as on 01/04/2017
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Additional District Magistrate (Revenue) Cuttack
Form Submission Last Date : 15/04/2017
Official Source of Cuttack Collectorate Recruitment 2017
Click here for Job Notification and Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow official advertisement for complete details.