Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) released job notification for 05 Finance Officer, Public Relation Officer, Registrar, Medical Officer & Other Posts. Find CUTN Recruitment 2015 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
About: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Central University of Tamil Nadu was established on 30 September 2009. The university currently offers 05 Integrated Masters programmes for prospective students in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences. The University also offers a Masters and a Doctoral Programme in English, an M.A. Programme in Classical Tamil which is mentored by The Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT). Students are admitted into the university on the basis of a common entrance examination CUCET.
CUTN Notification for Finance Officer, Public Relation Officer, Registrar, Medical Officer, Controller of Examination Posts
The Central University of Tamil Nadu, an Institution established by an Act of Parliament, invites applications for the following Non-Teaching posts.
Jobs Opportunity in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) details:
- Registrar – 01
- Finance Officer – 01
- Controller of Examination – 01
- Public Relation Officer – 01
- Medical Officer – 01
Age Limit: 35 years for post 5, 40 years for post 4 and 55 years for all other posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed:
- Post 1,2,3 – Master’s Degree with 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale, have obtained at least 50% marks in each of the two public examination / degrees immediately preceding the Master’s degree.
- Post 4 – Master’s degree in Public relations / Mass Communications and Journalism with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC 7 point scale.
- Post 5 – Medical Degree (MBBS) and Registered with the Indian Medical Council and completion of rotating internship.
Follow the notification of CUTN Recruitment 2015 for eligibility details.
Application Fee: Rs 750/- (Rs 500/- fee for SC/ ST/ PH) payble through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Central University of Tamil Nadu payable at Thiruvarur / Tiruvarur.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Tamil Nadu for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Recruitment Cell,
Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry post,
Thiruvarur – 610101 (Tamil Nadu)
Last date for Application: 25/09/2015
More details and CUTN Jobs Notification 2015 Click here
Download Application Form