Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA), Hyderabad has recently invited applications for the 28 post of Young Professional I & II and Office Assistant on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CRIDA jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation in Geography/ Geomatics/ Geology/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Sciences/ Masters Degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Applied Economics/ Bioinformatics/ Plant Pathology/ M.Sc/ M.Tech. in GIS/ Remote Sensing/ Geomatics from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in ICAR – Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA), Hyderabad details:
1. Young Professional-II – 21
- Agricultural Economics – 02
- Bio-informatics – 02
- Agronomy/ Agroforestry – 08
- Meteorology – 01
- Soil and Water Conservation – 01
- Remote Sensing and GIS – 01
- Plant Biochemistry – 01
- Agriculture Microbiology – 02
- Agricultural Biotechnology – 02
- Computer Science – 01
2. Young Professional-I – 06
- Agriculture – 01
- Computer Science – 02
- ERP – 02
- IPR – 01
3. Office Assistant – 01
- Taxation/ Insurance – 01
- Agricultural Economics – Masters Degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Applied Economics
- Bio-informatics – Masters Degree in Bioinformatics / Plant Pathology with specialization in Bio-informatics
- Agronomy/ Agroforestry – Masters Degree in Soil Science/ Agronomy/ Agro Forestry/ Forestry
- Meteorology – M.Sc/ M. Tech. In Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences
- Soil and Water Conservation – Post Graduation in Agriculture Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation/ Land Water Management/ Water Resources
- Remote Sensing and GIS – M.Sc/ M. Tech. in GIS/ Remote Sensing/ Geomatics with Graduation in Geography/ Geomatics/ Geology/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Sciences
- Plant Biochemistry – Masters Degree in Plant Biochemistry/ Agriculture Biochemistry/ Plant Physiology/ Biochemistry
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
21 to 45 years as on 12/03/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with application in the prescribed format with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date for (Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11) : 12/03/2018
Walk-in Interview Date for (Sr. No. 7, 8, 9) : 13/03/2018.
Walk-in Interview Date for (Sr. No. 10, 12, 13, 14, 15) : 14/03/2018
Reporting Time : 10:00 am to 10:30 am
Venue : ICAR-CRIDA, Santoshnagar, Hyderabad – 500059
Click here for Job Notification
Download Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow CRIDA official advertisement for complete details.