Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has recently invited applications for the 42 post of Engineer, IT&S Officer, HR Officer and Safety Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CPCL jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ Degree/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) details:
- Engineer (Chemical) – 21
- Engineer (Mechanical) – 09
- Engineer (Electrical) – 05
- Engineer (Civil) – 02
- Engineer (Metallurgy) – 01
- IT&S Officer – 01
- Human Resource Officer – 02
- Safety Officer – 01
- Engineer (Chemical) – Degree in Chemical/ Petroleum/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Technology
- Engineer (Mechanical) – Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Technology
- Engineer (Electrical) – Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Technology
- Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology Engineering/ Technology
- Engineer (Metallurgy) – Degree in Metallurgy Engineering/ Technology
- IT&S Officer – Degree in CS/ IT/ Electronics & Communication
- Human Resource Officer – Graduate/ PG Diploma/ Pg Degree
- Safety Officer – Degree in Engineering/ Technology
26 years as on 01/09/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ ST/ PwD – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.cpcl.co.in and follow the “Careers” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for CPCL Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 24/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 08/10/2018
CPCL Written Test Date : 08/10/2018 (Tentative)
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow CPCL official advertisement for complete details.