Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has recently invited applications for the 56 various vacancies of Trainee Engineer, HR, Accountant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CPCL jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma Engineer/ BBA/ BBS/ BM/ BMS/ Master Degree from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) details:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – Trainee : 22
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV (Quality Control) – Trainee : 04
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – Trainee: 03
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – Trainee : 02
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – Trainee : 07
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U – Mechanical) – Trainee : 06
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) – Trainee : 04
- Junior Marketing Assistant-IV (Marketing) – Trainee : 01
- Hindi Translator-IV – Trainee : 01
- Junior Account Assistant (Finance) – Trainee : 03
- Junior Office Assistant (HR) – Trainee: 01
- Jr Engg Assistant (Production) – Diploma in Chemical/ Petroleum/ Petro-Chemical Engg/ Technology
- Jr Quality Control Analyst – Diploma in Chemical/ Petroleum/ Petro-Chemical Engg/ Technology
- Jr Engg Assistant (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Jr Engg Assistant (Instrumentation) – Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communications Engineering
Follow the notification link below for educational qualification details of each posts.
Maximum 27 years as on 31/05/2017
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC / ST – No Fee.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.cpcl.co.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Advertiser (Unit: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited),
Post Bag No. 99, GPO, Kolkata – 700001
Online Form Submission Start Date : 03/05/2017 @ 10:00 am
Form Submission Last Date : 31/05/2017 upto 11:59 pm
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy of Application : 06/06/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow CPCL official advertisement for complete details.