|Vacancies:||Trade Apprentice - 92|
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) invite application for recruitment in Trade Apprentice 92 posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CPCL jobs notification and having Graduate qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for CPCL Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited details:
Trade Apprentice – 92
- Fitter – 07
- Welder – 10
- Electrician – 08
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 10
- Machinist – 10
- Turner – 05
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – 03
- Instrument Mechanic – 04
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 04
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 01
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 05
- Food Production (Genl.) – 02
- Mechanic-cum-Operator Elect. Com. System – 02
- Executive (Marketing) – 02
- Executive (Human Resource) – 03
- Executive (Computer Science) – 07
- MCA (3 years full time Course) – 01
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) – 02
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Dispatch) – 02
- Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice) – 02
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice) – 02
18 – 24 years as on 01/12/2019
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
- For Sr. No. 01 to 13 – 10th Pass/ ITI
- Executive (Marketing) – MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Executive (Human Resource) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Executive (Computer Science) – MCA
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) – CA/ ICWA/ MFC/ MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) – 12th Pass and Skill Certificate of Office Assistant
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Dispatch) (Skill Certificate Holders) – 12th Pass and Skill Certificate of Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Dispatch or relevant)
- Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice) – 12th Pass
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice) – 12th Pass
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.cpcl.co.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for CPCL Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 06/01/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 17/01/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow CPCL official advertisement for complete details.