Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has release the notification about CPCB Law Officer, Hindi Translator, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017. Qualification needed, Bachelor’s degree in commerce, Master Degree, LLB. Candidate who desires shall submit application before due date of 22/01/2017.
Jobs Opportunity in Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) details:
- Law Officer – 02
- Senior Hindi Translator – 01
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01
- Assistant – 04
- 40 years for Law Officer post and upto 30 years for remaining all posts.
- Law Officer – Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institution, should be a qualified legal practitioner.
- Senior Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English, with English/ Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level
- Assistant Accounts Officer – Bachelor’s degree in commerce
- Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, should have pass a speed test of not less than 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof send by Post to the below address:
The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”,
East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032
Form Submission Last Date : 22/01/2017
Official Job Notification of CPCB Recruitment 2016 Click here
Please read Official Notification for complete details.