Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), Durgapur, West Bengal has recently invited applications for the 35 post of Project Assistant, JRF, SRF. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CMERI jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), Durgapur, West Bengal details:
- Project Assistant I – 14
- Project Assistant II – 10
- Project Assistant III – 02
- Project JRF – 08
- Project SRF – 01
- Project Assistant I – Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
- Project Assistant II – BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engg.
- Project Assistant III – BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engg./ Electronics & Tele-Comm. Engg.
- Project JRF – BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical Engg. with GATE/ NET score
- Project SRF – BE/B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Communication Engg./ Radio Physics with Electronics specialization/ GATE/ NET score
28 years for Sr. No. 1, 4
30 years for Sr. No. 2
35 years for Sr. No. 3
32 years for Sr. No. 5
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women candidates
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 20/06/2018 & 21/06/2018
Reporting Time : 09:30 am to 10:30 am
Venue : CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur, West Bengal
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow CMERI official advertisement for complete details.