Centre for Management Development (CMD), Kerala has recently invited applications for the 87 post of Accountant, Project Associate, Block Coordinator, Consultant and other vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CMD Kerala jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Centre for Management Development (CMD), Kerala details:
A. State Project Management Unit – Headquarters (Thiruvananthapuram)
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation) – 01
- Consultant (Health and Nutrition) – 01
- Consultant (Financial Management) – 01
- Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC) – 01
- Consultant (Procurement) – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Project Associate – 01
B. District Project Management Units (District Headquarters of Kasargod, Kannur, Wayanad and Malappuram)
- District Coordinator – 04
- District Project Assistant – 04
C. Block level (To be stationed at the block headquarters of 4 districts – Malappuram, Wayanad, Kannur and Kasargod)
- Block Coordinator – 36
- Block Project Assistant – 36
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation) – PG Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science or B.Tech./ B.E. in IT/ Computer Engineering or PG in Science with formal training on IT/ Computer with at least 55 % marks.
- Consultant (Health and Nutrition) – PG Degree in Nutrition/ Public Health/ Community Medicine with at least 55% marks.
- Consultant (Financial Management) – CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance) from reputed institution with at least 55 % marks.
- Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC) – PG degree in Social Sciences/ Health Communication/ Mass Communication/ Rural Development that includes courses on training/ capacity building management in nutrition/ public health with at least 55% marks.
For more information on educational qualification follow the notification below
30 OR 35 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.cmdkerala.net and follow the notification on how to apply online for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 17/10/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 31/10/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow CMD Kerala official advertisement for complete details.