CMD Kerala, Centre for Management Development, Kerala has recently invited applications for the 87 post of Accountant, Project Assistant, Coordinator and Consultant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CMD Kerala jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in CMD Kerala, Centre for Management Development, Kerala details:
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation) – 01
- Consultant (Health and Nutrition) – 01
- Consultant (Financial Management) – 01
- Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC) – 01
- Consultant (Procurement) – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Project Associate – 01
- District Coordinator – 04
- District Project Assistant – 04
- Block Coordinator – 36
- Block Project Assistant – 36
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation) – PG Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science or B.Tech./ B.E. in IT/ Computer Engineering or PG in Science with formal training on IT/ Computer with at least 55 % marks.
- Consultant (Health and Nutrition) – PG Degree in Nutrition/ Public Health/ Community Medicine with at least 55% marks.
- Consultant (Financial Management) – CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance) from a reputed institution with at least 55 % marks.
- Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC) – PG degree in Social Sciences/ Health Communication/ Mass Communication/ Rural Development that includes courses on training/ capacity building management in nutrition/ public health with at least 55% marks.
- Consultant (Procurement) – PG degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management with MBA/ MBA with specialization in Operations/ Supply Chain Management.
- Accountant – PG degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA-Inter/ CA Inter with at least 50% marks.
- Project Associate – Graduate in Computer Science or IT.
- District Coordinator – Graduation in Computer Science or IT.
- District Project Assistant – Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/Nutrition.
- Block Coordinator – Graduation in Science/ Engineering/ Technology.
- Block Project Assistant – Graduation in Science/ Engineering/ Technology.
As on 01/09/2018
40 years for Sr. No. 1 to 5
30 years for Sr. No. 6 to 11
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.cmdkerala.net and follow the notification on how to apply online for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 28/11/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 12/12/2018 upto 05:00 pm
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow CMD Kerala official advertisement for complete details.