Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 15 post of Junior Project Fellow, Project Associate, DTP Operator. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CIET jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ B.Tech/ MCA/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), New Delhi details:
- Junior Project Fellow – 04
- Project Associate – 10
- DTP Operator (Bi-lingual) – 01
- Junior Project Fellow – Post Graduate in Education with Specialisation in Educational Technology or ICT/ Post Graduate in Educational Technology with 55% marks or equivalent Grade-Knowledge of computer applications.
- Project Associate – Post Graduate in CS/ IT/ MCA/ METCA or equivalent or B.Tech Computer Science with 55% marks or equivalent Grade with 1 year of experience.
- DTP Operator (Bi-lingual) – Graduation or 10+2 or 1 year Diploma/ Certificate course in Desk Top Publishing from the recorgnized Institute.
30 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall send Bio-data along with required details to the below email address and attend walk-in interview on per schedule date:
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Form Submission Last Date : 14/05/2018 @ 05:00 pm
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 23/05/2018, 24/05/2018 @ 09:30 am
Venue : Joint Director’s Office, 2nd Floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, (CIET), NCERT, New Delhi – 110016.
Reader’s are requested to follow CIET official advertisement for complete details.