City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), Mumbai has recently invited applications for the 57 post of Programmer, Clerk, Accounts, Computer Operator and Field Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CIDCO jobs notification and having qualification of 10th/ 12th Pass/ Bachelor degree/ Diploma/ Degree in computer applications/ MA/ MSCIT from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), Mumbai details:
- Programmer – 01
- Field Officer (General) – 04
- Field Officer (Social Service) – 01
- Clerk Typist – 27
- Computer Operator – 03
- Accounts Clerk – 21
- Programmer – Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Master in Computer Application. SAP Global Certification in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP).
- Field Officer (General) – Degree of a recognised University.
- Field Officer (Social Service) – MA in social work / MA in Sociology
- Clerk Typist – 10th Pass, English typing 40 WPM & Marathi typing 30 WPM certificate by Maharashtra State Council of Examination. MSCIT or Course of Desk Top Publishing from Institute recognized by Govt. of India/ Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Computer Operator – Graduate in any discipline with diploma/ degree in computer applications from recognized university/ institution
- Accounts Clerk – HSC with Commerce
38 years as on 01/10/2017
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for CIDCO Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 07/11/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 27/11/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow CIDCO official advertisement for complete details.