Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA), Chennai has recently invited applications for the 3 post of Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CIBA jobs notification and having qualification of PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA), Chennai details:
- Young Professional I – 01
- Young Professional II – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Young Professional I – Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Marine Biology/ Zoology.
- Young Professional II – Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Marine Biology/ Zoology.
- Senior Research Fellow – PG Degree in Life Sciences/ Marine Biology/ Zoology with specialization in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry.
For Sr. No. 1, 2
40 years Men
45 years Women
For Sr. No. 3
35 years Men
40 years Women
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with Bio-data, self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below email address:
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Form Submission Last Date : 11/06/2018
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow CIBA official advertisement for complete details.