Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Hyderabad has recently invited applications for the 30 various post of Pharmacists (Allopathy & Ayush). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CGHS Hyderabad jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Degree in Pharmacy from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in CGHS Hyderabad details:
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 23
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda) – 02
- Pharmacist cum-clerk (Homeopathic) – 02
- Pharmacist cum-clerk (Unani) – 03
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 12th pass or equivalent pass with science subjects OR Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy B.Pharm and duly registered as Pharmacist.
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda) – 12th pass or equivalent pass with science subjects. Degree in Ayurvedic Pharmacy or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy Course.
- Pharmacist cum-clerk (Homeopathic) – 12th pass or equivalent pass with science subjects.
- Pharmacist cum-clerk (Unani) – 12th pass or equivalent pass with science subject, Diploma in Unani Pharmacy from a recognized Board or University or institute, 2 years experience as Unani Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy.
18 to 25 years as on 27/05/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Gen / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://cghs.nic.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for CGHS Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 28/04/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 27/05/2018
Application Fee Payment Date : 28/04/2018 to 27/05/2018
CGHS Hyderabad Online Exam Date : 26 & 27/06/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow CGHS Hyderabad official advertisement for complete details.