CGCRI Recruitment 2019 – Walk-in Interview for 8 Project Assistant, JRF, RA jobs in Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), Kolkata. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), Kolkata details:
- Project Assistant II – 03
- Project Assistant – 01
- Project Assistant I – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
- Research Associate I – 01
- Project Assistant II – M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics / BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics/ Ploymer/ Chemical/ Materials Engg./ Opto-Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Project Assistant – B.Sc degree withChemistry, Mathematics and Physics/ Diploma in Chemica/Ceramic Tech./ Engg.
- Project Assistant I – Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical or equivalent
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Optics/Opto-Electronics with NET/ GATE qualification/ BE/B.Tech. in Electronics/ Opto-Electronics / Materials Science/ Nano Science & Engineering with GATE qualification
- Research Associate I – ME/ M.Tech in Opto-Electronics/ Radio Physics & Electronics/Applied Optics and Photonics or equivalent degree
30 years for Sr. No. 1
28 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 4
35 years for Sr. No. 5
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 28/01/2010 @ 11:00 am
Venue : Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata-32
Reader’s are requested to follow CGCRI official advertisement for complete details.