CG Police, Chhattisgarh has recently invited applications for the 655 post of Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, Subedar. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CG Police jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ Degree/ Graduation/ BCA/ B.Sc from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in CG Police, Chhattisgarh details:
- Subedar – 25
- Sub Inspector – 381
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch) – 37
- Platoon Commander – 184
- Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh) – 08
- Sub Inspector (document under question) – 02
- Sub Inspector (Computer) – 11
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunications) – 07
- Subedar – Graduation
- Sub Inspector – Graduation
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch) – Graduation
- Platoon Commander – Graduation
- Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh) – Graduation in Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry
- Sub Inspector (document under question) – Graduation in Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry
- Sub Inspector (Computer) – BCA/ B.Sc in Computer
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunications) – Diploma/ Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
18 to 28 years as on 01/01/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 400/-
SC/ST – Rs 200/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.cgpolice.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for CG Police Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 24/08/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 16/09/2018 (Extended to 15/10/2018)
Click here for Job Notification
Last Date Extended Notice
Official Website : http://www.cgpolice.gov.in/
Reader’s are requested to follow CG Police official advertisement for complete details.