Central Jail Tihar, New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 82 post of Sr Residents, Jr. Residents (MBBS) and Jr. Residents (Dental) on regular and adhoc basis in various specialities. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Central Jail Tihar jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ PG Degree/ MBBS Degree/ DNB from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Central Jail Tihar, New Delhi details:
- Sr. Residents – 24
- Jr. Residents (MBBS) – 53
- Jr. Residents (Dental) – 05
- Sr. Residents – MBBS Degree from a recognized University/ Institution with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in respective specialty, must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution
- Jr. Residents (MBBS) – MBBS from recognized university/ institution with internship completion certificate
- Jr. Residents (Dental) – BDS degree from recognized university/ institution with internship completion certificate Registration of PG/ Diploma/ DNB in specialty with Delhi Medical Council.
As on 24/01/2018
40 years for Sr. No. 1
30 years for Sr. No. 2, 3
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time for (Sr. No. 1) : 17/01/2018 & 24/01/2018
Walk-in Interview Date & Time for (Sr. No. 2, 3) : 18/01/2018 & 25/01/2018
Registration Time : 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Venue : Tihar & Mandoli
Reader’s are requested to follow Central Jail Tihar official advertisement for complete details.