Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTI), Agra MSME – Technology Development Centre, has recently invited applications for the various post of Junior Clerk, Steno Typist, Assistant Director, Demonstrator on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CFTI Agra jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Graduation/ Degree in Leather Technology from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTI), Agra details:
- Assistant Director – 02
- Steno Typist – 01
- Junior Clerk – 01
- Demonstrator Cum Machine Operator – 04
- Assistant Director – Degree in Leather Technology from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent
- Steno Typist – Graduation from a recognized University with typing speed in English 40 wpm and 80 words in Stenography
- Junior Clerk – Matriculation or equivalent
- Demonstrator Cum Machine Operator – 10th pass with certificate in Footwear Technology
35 years for Sr. No. 1
30 years for Sr. No. 2, 4
25 years for Sr. No. 3
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Central Footwear Training Institute,
C-41 & 42, Site-C, Industrial Area,
Sikandra, Agra – 282007 (UP)
Form Submission Last Date : within 21 days from the date of advertisements.
Date of Advertisement: 13/05/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow CFTI Agra official advertisement for complete details.