Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Thiruvananthapuram has recently invited applications for the 74 post of Engineer, Assistant, Technician, Project Manager. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CDAC Thiruvananthapuram jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ ITI/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Thiruvananthapuram details:
- Project Manager – 01
- Project Engineer – 53
- Project Assistant – 03
- Project Technician (Diploma) – 16
- Project Technician (ITI) – 01
- Project Manager – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in CS/ EC/ EEE/ IT
- Project Engineer – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical
- Project Assistant – Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/ IT
- Project Technician (Diploma) – Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ IT/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical
- Project Technician (ITI) – ITI / NCVT
40 years for Sr. No. 1
35 years for Sr. No. 3
30 years for Sr. No. 2, 4, 5
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
For more detail information on age limit follow the notification link below.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Rs 500/- (For Project Manager/ Project Engineer)
Rs 250/- (For Project Assistant/ Project Technician)
SC/ ST/ PwD – No Fee
Fee can be paid in favor of “CDAC Thiruvananthapuram” payable at Thiruvananthapuram through DD
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.cdac.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Department Head (HR),
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC),
Post Box No.6520, Vikasbhavan P.O Vellayambalam,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695033
Form Submission Start Date : 11/07/2018 @ 10:00 am
Form Submission Last Date : 25/07/2018 upto 06:00 pm
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy Application Form : 31/07/2018 upto 07:30 pm
Date & Time of Written Exam : 19/08/2018
Date for interview : 4th to 7th September 2018
Reader’s are requested to follow CDAC Thiruvananthapuram official advertisement for complete details.