Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad has recently invited applications for the 15 post of DEO, Consultant, Attendant, Counselor and Worker on temporary and contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CCMB jobs notification and having qualification of 12th with Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology/ B.Sc (Computers)/ BCA/ PGDCA/ MBBS/ MD (Paediatrics/ Medicine/ O & G/ Biochemistry)/ M.Sc./ B.Tech/ Ph.D in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Biology/ Medical Biotechnology/ Bio-Medical/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biomedical Engineering from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in CSIR – Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad details:
- Consultant (C1) – 01
- Consultant (C2) – 01
- Scientific Attendants – 05
- Clinical Counselor – 02
- Genetic Counselor – 02
- Social Worker – 02
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 02
- Consultant (C1) – MBBS or MD (Paediatrics/ Medicine/ O & G/ Biochemistry)
- Consultant (C2) – M.Sc/ B.Tech in (Medical Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biomedical Engineering) or Ph.D (Medical Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biomedical Engineering)
- Scientific Attendants – 10 + 2 with DMLT (Pathology/ Clinical Biochemistry) or 10 + 2 with Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology (Pathology/ Clinical Biochemistry)
- Clinical Counselor – M.Sc. in Biology/ Medical Biotechnology/ Bio-Medical Engg
- Genetic Counselor – M.Sc. in Human Genetics/ Medical Biotechnology/ B.Sc in Life Sciences
- Social Worker – Master Degree in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – B.Sc (Computers)/ BCA/ PGDCA with relevant experience.
As on 16/01/2018
40 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
28 years for Sr. No. 3, 7
28 years for Sr. No. 4, 5, 6
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for Statutory Groups/ Women candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ccmb.res.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for CCMB Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 02/01/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 16/01/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow CCMB official advertisement for complete details.