Cantonment Board Saugor, Madhya Pradesh has recently invited applications for the 31 post of Junior Clerk, Asst Master, Peon, Ayah, Mali and Plumber. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Cantonment Board Saugor jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Graduation from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Cantonment Board Saugor, Madhya Pradesh details:
- Junior Clerk – 05
- Assistant Master – 14
- Peon – 06
- Pump Attendant – 02
- Ayah – 01
- Mali – 02
- Plumber – 01
- Junior Clerk – 12th Pass and Typing knowledge in Hindi & English Both.
- Assistant Master – Graduation from any recognized university/ institution + B.Ed. from any govt recognized university/ institution and MP Central Teacher Eligibility Test passed.
- Peon – Std 8th Pass. Knowledge of English and Hindi Reading & writing.
- Pump Attendant – Passed Higher Secondary 12th from government recognized board and ITI Certificate for Elect./ wireman from Govt. recognized Inst.
- Ayah – Std 8th Pass. Knowledge of English & Hindi Reading & writing.
- Mali – Std 8th Pass. Knowledge of Gardening.
- Plumber – Passed Higher Secondary 12th from government recognized board and ITI Certificate for Elect./ wireman from Govt. recognized Institute.
18 to 25 years as on 01/04/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://mponline.gov.in/PORTAL/SERVICES/MPSCB/FRMHOME.ASPX and follow the instructions how to apply online for Cantonment Board Saugor Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 31/03/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 30/04/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow Cantonment Board Saugor official advertisement for complete details.