Cantonment Board Chennai, St. Thomas Mount cum Pallavaram has recently invited applications for the 4 post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Skilled Assistant (Electrician) on permanent basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Cantonment Board Chennai jobs notification and having qualification of ITI/ Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Bachelors Degree/ BE/ B.Tech Civil from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Cantonment Board Chennai, St. Thomas Mount cum Pallavaram details:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 02
- Skilled Assistant Grade II (Electrician) – 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering or BE/ B.Tech Civil approved by recognized institution
- Lower Division Clerk – Bachelors Degree in any stream, Type writing passed in English lower
- Skilled Assistant (Electrician) – SSLC passed, must possess ITI certificate in the trade of Electrician with relevant experience
18 to 25 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Skill test/ Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/Differently abled candidates – No Fee
Fee can be paid in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” payable at Chennai through DD
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Cantonment Board Chennai, North Parade Road,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600016
Form Submission Last Date : 02/04/2018
Form Submission Last Date (for Remote Areas) : 09/04/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Download Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow Cantonment Board Chennai official advertisement for complete details.