Convergence of Agricultural Interventions in Maharashtra (CAIM), Amravati has recently invited applications for the 12 various post of Administrative Officer, Accounts, Agronomist, etc. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CAIM jobs notification and having qualification of Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ MBA / PGDBM in Agricultural from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Convergence of Agricultural Interventions in Maharashtra (CAIM), Amravati details:
- Additional Project Director (PMU) – 01
- Knowledge Management Expert (PMU) – 01
- Administrative Officer (PMU) – 01
- Agri Business Expert (PMU) – 01
- District Programme Manager (DPMT) – 04
- Accounts Officer (PMU) – 01
- Agronomist (PMU) – 01
- Junior Accounts Officer (PMU) – 01
- BCI Programme Manager (PMU) – 01
- Additional Project Director (PMU) – Post Graduation Degree in agricultural economics, economics, management or comparable professional qualifications
- Knowledge Management Expert (PMU) – PG degree or PG Diploma in management, economics, social sciences or related fields
- Administrative Officer (PMU) – Post Graduation in any discipline with MBA (HR), Law or comparable Post Graduation professional qualification with good academic record
- Agri Business Expert (PMU) – Full time MBA / PGDBM in Agricultural or relevant field/ Post Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agricultural Engineering
- District Programme Manager (DPMT) – Post Graduation Degree in science including agricultural economics, economics, management
For more details on education qualification of all remaining posts follow the notification link below.
60 years for Sr. No. 1
55 years for Sr. No. 3
45 years for Sr. No. 7
Follow the notification for details.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Convergence of Agricultural interventions in Maharashtra (CAIM),
1st Floor, Sahakar Sankul, Kanta Nagar, CAMP, Amravati – 444602, Maharashtra
OR by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Form Submission Last Date : 30/06/2017
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow CAIM official advertisement for complete details.