Border Security Force (BSF) has recently invited applications for the 4 post of Jr Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Aircraft Jr Radio Maintenance Engineer, Asst Commandant (Logistics). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in BSF jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License/ Degree in Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Border Security Force (BSF) details:
- Jr Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – 02
- Jr Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer – 01
- Asst Commandant (Logistics) – 01
- Jr Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Graduate with holding of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License
- Jr Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer – Graduate with holding of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License
- Asst Commandant (Logistics) – Degree in Engineering from recognised university or Associate member of Institute of Engineers
35 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 400/-
SC/ST/Female – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
95 BN BSF, Bhondsi Campus,
Near Sohna Road, Distt – Gurgaon (Haryana) 122102
Form Submission Last Date : 05/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow BSF official advertisement for complete details.